Select Page

Terms And Conditions

If you do not find answer on your question below, please contact me


All quotes are given without V.A.T. and are normally valid for 30 days (will be stated on your estimates)

All estimates are normally received within 3 working days after request, but can take longer time depending on the character of the work.

Estimates are given without any obligation


Websites designed or developed by Mallorca Graphics (WebAlvarez) will include a small note website created by MallorcaGraphics in the footer with a link to our website.

In rare circumstances, any services may be delegated to another independent contractor. But Mallorca Graphics (WebAlvarez) will still be your contact person, and reasonable for all work.


All designs by Mallorca Graphics (WebAlvarez) that including images, are done with own images or with bought stock images. If there are any limits to amounts of printed copies, this will be stated on the estimate and on the final invoice.

All work will be delivered as high (print ready) resolution (after full payment). The design file (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrater, InDesigne or Pdf) will not be given out if nothing else are agreed. Mallorca Graphics (WebAlvarez) will keep all work backed up for at least 24 months from date of delivered work. Small text changes in this period will be done without any additional costs.


25% should be paid before any work are started, and the rest (75%) within 5 working days after work are finished, if not any other agreement is done.

If payment to a third part are included, then this part must be done at least 2 working days before work are started or before renew date.

Mallorca Graphics (webAlvarez) will withold access to website, and print file for graphic work will not be given before full payment is done.

Ask Us A Question

My name is Pedro… I’m was born in Sweden in 1968, a moved to Mallorca (Spain) when I was 25.

I have always had a great interest in everything that has to do with tech, and my first computer was bought in 1982.

I started with Windows 1.0 in 1986. In early 2000, I learn about Linux, and today I use Debian. In 2011, I bought an iMac and since then, I have worked with all three operating systems.

This is some borring things, but need to be here :)