Do I Need a Business Website…In a word Yes!
Businesses with a business website…
- Earned twice as much revenue /employee.
- Average employment growth rate more than six times as high as business w/o websites.
- Was nearly three times as likely to create jobs.
- Experienced growth nearly four times as high.
The following applies to ALL industries. A website is a good place to start but it also has to be optimized and accessible.
Did you know…
- More than 30% of consumers will not even consider doing business with a business that doesn’t have a website.
- The vast majority of consumers, even older ones, use websites to find and engage with businesses.
- In a recent study 75% of consumers make judgments about a company based on not only whether or not they had a website but on the website’s design!
- Nearly half of all B2B buyers will leave your website IF it is not clear what you do and over 1/3rd will leave if your site navigation or design is poor.
- If you have a Facebook page you still need a website. Fewer people are using Social Media to deal with a business and relying more on their business website.
Common reasons why you don’t think you need a website.
My business is too small and I can’t afford a website…
This could not be further from the truth.
Your website is your number 1 marketing asset!
My customers know my address and what I sell…
How about your new customers that you will never find you.
In this modern era we want instant gratification. When we want to find something most of us search on the internet. Even if they see your business when they look for a website they find none.
So most will simply continue to search until they find what they are looking for. So much for….I don’t need a website.
We have a facebook page so customers can find me there…
Some customers may find you but is this what you want to present to them. How do you list specials, offer a way to purchase something, etc.
I think you get the point.
In the end, if you are going to survive in this day of pandemics and shutdowns, you need a way for your customers to find and interact with you.
I hope you enjoyed this short article! Remember we are here to help you and have many decades of experience.